Shichiken Hoshi No Kagayaki Sparkling Sake (720ml)
Hoshi no Kagayaki
A new sake experience aiming for the stars
Named after the starry skies of Hakushu. Secondary fermentation in the bottle elevates this daiginjo sake to new heights with an impressive first impact. A straight line of bubbles form and glitter like stars as notes of pink grapefruit, marshmallows and cotton candy float towards the nose. Dry with a hint of sweetness followed by a short, crisp finish with a lively mousse stimulating the senses throughout. Round and voluminous with plenty of umami that will accentuate simple aperitifs like liver pate or white fish dishes. Put in a flute and enjoy the show.
- Gold in Sparkling standard category from Kura Master 2020
- Bronze in Sparkling category from International Wine Challenge 2020 Sake
- Prize in Sparkling category from International Wine Challenge 2019 Sake
- Platinum in Sparkling standard category from Kura Master 2019
- Prize in Sparkling category from International Wine Challenge 2017 Sake
There are no reviews yet.