Gantonnet Red Wine, Chips and Chocolates Set
* Photo for illustration purposes only. Instead of Sangria, the wine included is the Chateau Gantonnet Bordeaux Rouge 2016 (750 ml). The truffle sweets also not included.
This boxed set includes:
- Chateau Gantonnet Bordeaux Rouge 2016 (750 ml)
Red wine from Bordeaux, France
Accomplished delivery of fresh red fruits, soft tannins and silky texture. Easy drinking from this 80 hectare estate owned by the Richard family. Blend is 70% merlot, 30% cabernet franc, unoaked but aged for one year in stainless steel vats.
- Tartuflanghe Truffle Chips (100g)
These Truffle Chips are seasoned with Italian freeze-dried Truffle, to please the palate of truffle lovers. Crunchy and thick, Truffle Chips are perfect to be enjoyed alone as well as for inventing new versions of finger foods, tapas or to be crumbled on salads.
- Rocky Mountain Milk Chocolate Truffle Gluten Free Bar (85g)
Delicious milk chocolate filled with creamy milk chocolate truffle filling.
It all began in May of 1981, high in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, in the picturesque town of Durango. A new concept in candy stores was created when Frank Crail, Jim Hilton, and Mark Lapinske opened the first Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory began with a few batches of homemade fudge. From its humble beginnings, it is now known worldwide. The chocolate for the retail stores is made at the 57,000 square foot factory in Durango. There they produce close to 3 million pounds of chocolate products per year.
- Rocky Mountain Birthday Cake Truffle Bar (85g) or Semi Sweet Chocolate Gluten Free Truffle Bar
Delicious milk chocolate filled with white chocolate birthday cake truffle filling. / Intense dark chocolate filled with rich semi-sweet truffle filling.