Marlette Homemade Blinis Organic Baking Mix (250g)
Preparation: 5 min
Resting time: 30 min
Cooking: 4 min
INGREDIENTS TO ADD
50g salted butter
270ml whole milk
- Melt the salted butter in the milk, then let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the two sachets: the baking mix and the yeast.
- Make a well, pour in the mix, milk & butter, and the eggs, then mix well to obtain a homogeneous paste without lumps.
- Cover and leave to rest for 30 min at room temperature.
- In a hot pan, melt a knob of butter then pour a tablespoon of dough to form your blinis (ø 5cm). Turn them over when you see bubbles appear and cook the other side.
Enjoy them warm!