Marlette English Scones Organic Baking Mix (450g)
Preparation: 15 min
Cooking: 20-25 min
INGREDIENTS TO ADD
80g unsalted butter
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Pour the contents of the sachet into a mixing bowl.
- Add the softened butter cut into cubes, the milk and the egg then mix without working the dough too much.
- Form 6 scones using a cookie cutter (ø7cm) or form a large pancake directly on the baking sheet of your oven by pre-cutting 6 parts.
- Brush the scones with milk.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 190°C until they are golden brown. They should have a fairly dense texture. Enjoy them warm with salted butter, jam or even whipped cream!