Marlette Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sesame Seeds Organic Baking Mix (320g)
Preparation: 4 min
Resting time (optional): 20 min
Cooking: 10-15 min
INGREDIENTS TO ADD
90g unsalted butter
- Pour the contents of the sachet into a salad bowl.
- Add the softened butter and the egg then mix.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes (optional).
- Form small balls (⌀4cm) and place them on the baking sheet of your oven. Flatten them if you prefer crunchy cookies.
- Bake for about 10-15 min at 180°C. Your cookies should be just golden brown and slightly soft, they will harden as they cool.