Marlette Carrot Cake Organic Baking Mix (355g)
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 25-30 min
INGREDIENTS TO ADD
50ml of milk
90mll of oil
150g of cream cheese to spread
1 tbsp of lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Prepare the icing: dilute the contents of the small sachet with a tablespoon of lemon juice then whip with the cream cheese gradually. Place it in the fridge.
- Pour the contents of the large sachet into a salad bowl. Add the eggs and milk, mix then add the oil and mix again.
- Bake in a round mold (ø20cm) or in muffin tins for about 25 min at 180°C. Test the doneness with a knife.
- Let the cake cool, unmold it and cover it with the fresh icing.