Marlette Almond Cake & Financiers Organic Baking Mix (250g)
Out of stock
Preparation: 4 min
Cooking: 15 min
INGREDIENTS TO ADD
90g unsalted butter
3 egg whites
- Preheat your oven to 240°C.
- Melt the butter.
- Pour the contents of the sachet into a mixing bowl.
- Add the egg whites and whisk vigorously to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Add the melted butter and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Distribute the mixture in a large buttered cake mold (or in small financier molds).
- Bake and cook for 5 min at 240°C, then lower the oven temperature to 180 ° C and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Your financiers should be lightly golden.
- Immediately unmold and let cool on a rack.