Dough and Grocer Corporation
(Doing Business Under the Name and Style of Boca De Meno and Dough and Grocer)
Introduction on compliance with DPA
Our privacy notice is intended to protect your personal information in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. As defined in the law, personal data is any information, by itself or when put together with other information, can directly and certainly identify an individual.
As a condition for using our products and entering into transactions with our company, you consent to the Dough and Grocer Corporation’s Privacy Notice, its subsidiaries, subcontractors and affiliates. This Privacy Notice sets forth the collection, holding, processing, use, transfer or disclosure and disposal of your personal data.
Who we are?
Dough and Grocer Corporation is a specialty food outlet that features premium, restaurant quality products, pantry staples, fresh and frozen goods, and other ingredients for your home cooking and dining needs.
What information do we collect?
2. Contact Number
3. Email address
1. Personal Information
2. Sensitive Personal Information
3. Privilege Information
How do we use personal information?
Dough and Grocer Corporation’s processing of personal information is necessary and intended for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject and compliance with legal obligations. Specifically, Dough and Grocer processes information to:
- Comply with its obligations and provide customer care activities;
- Inform about promotions, rewards, offers, aftersales information and other marketing strategies; and
- Perform such other acts as required under the law or relevant regulations; and
- Compliance with government regulations
Source and Type of Information
Dough and Grocer Corporation obtains information from the data subjects themselves. The data subjects provide information when:
- They fill out the Customer/Supplier Information Sheet in Dough and Grocer Corporation’s office, company premises, or through the company’s employees;
- The data subject coordinates with and provides information to Dough and Grocer employees;
- Participate in our research studies or surveys;
- The data subject enters into a contract with Dough and Grocer Corporation; and
- A person applies for employment.
When do we share personal data?
The company does not share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties. In some instances, we may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties in adherence to the elements provided in the lawful processing of personal and sensitive personal information. The disclosure in under the following circumstances:
- Upon issuance of lawful orders by law enforcement and government agencies; and
- Medical institutions, representatives, and other companies whom you have given consent to share your information.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Dough and Grocer Corporation Inc., ensures that personal information are processed only by an authorized personnel. Personal information are kept on a safe and secure location. Paper-filed information are filed in a locked drawer and softcopies are maintained in an encrypted device.
How do we secure personal data?
The confidentiality of your personal information are of paramount importance. For this reason, we strictly implement our data privacy notice and undertake measures such as the observance of technical, organizational, and physical measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and use of personal information. The company adheres to the data privacy principles to avoid possible security incidents that may prejudice the data subjects.
Dough and Grocer Corporation Inc., also installed CCTV for the protection of the consumers, the company, and its employees.
- CCTV footages are secured and confidential and shall be reviewed and opened by an authorized personnel. Such footages may only be accessed by a party only upon written request; purpose for access is not contrary to law, morals, or public policy; and sufficient details on the requested footage such as the specific date/s, approximate time, location and other.
- CCTV footages may also be accessed by a third party through a request, such as the law enforcement and criminal investigations, court order, administrative investigation, and other legitimate third-party request.
- CCTVs are subject to privacy notice, where such notices are placed into conspicuous places in the vicinity and knowledge of the employees.
- CCTVs within and outside of the vicinity is adhering with Data Privacy Principles.
- The use of CCTV are as follow:
- Protection of the clients and the company and compliance with the city ordinance to place CCTVs in commercial establishments, legal obligations.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal information of third party suppliers and clients is retained from the duration of the transaction up to the maximum period of one (1) year, except or unless otherwise required by relevant laws and provisions or needed for historical, criminal, administrative and tax liabilities. Upon the expiration of the mentioned year, it shall be deleted or destroyed.
Personal information of employees shall be kept during the duration of employment and four (4) years after cessation of employment, unless there is an existing dispute/claim between the employee and the company.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Dough and Grocer Corporation recognizes the rights of the data subjects. Data subjects are entitled to:
- Right to be informed
- Right to object
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure, blocking or deletion
- Right to data portability
- Right to file a complaint
- Right to damages
How to contact us?
Data Protection Officer
053 Dampol 2nd-A, Pulilan, Bulacan